Senior care is a topic near and dear to my heart. It’s an honor—and an important responsibility—to provide the best quality of life possible for older adults. People often hear “senior care” and think only of hands-on, in-home services like bathing and meal preparation. However, I’ve found that a great way to show love and honor to older adults is to help simplify and organize their lives.
Here are senior care services that I offer as a professional organizer; I’ll treat the members of this greatest generation with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Simplifying a living space
- Downsizing for a community/smaller living space
- Sorting, reducing, organizing, and labeling items
- Packing for a move (or unpacking from a move)
- Organizing papers, including:
- Medical information
- Financial records
- Estate documents
- Meal Planning
- Medicine scheduling
- Daily living routine